The Basic Command command in Linux – who is not familiar with linux OS system with high security and of course free (OpenSource). As buddy know Linux Command Line Iterface are known by in brief (CLI). and company or most people using linux as the Server or in use everyday.
A computer user has now risen unlike in the old days, the main operating system Linux as the most reliable and of course free. In addition to its open-source Linux operating system, it is also much more demanding us to continue to learn it.
Even at this time, Linux has already entered the world of education. Thus, the development of Linux users could very much. For that, there is no harm if we also learn the operating system on this one. Because Linux is identical to the use of the Console Terminal that requires us to memorize commands. Even though it’s been a lot of Linux that has a GUI version (Grapichal User Interface), but nonetheless the name Linux was synonymous with the use of basic commands in Terminal.
Here are a few Basic Commands in Linux Command that must be known:
- function: the cd is used to switch to another directory example “cd/” means that the switch to the root directory (same as/) CD/
- function: ls is used to view the contents of a directory can also command with “la-la” or “ls-al” the difference if you use the ls command then display if “la-la” or “ls-al” will look in more detail.
- chmod function: used to set the permissions of a file or directory
- clear function: used to clean the entire terminal screen
- CP function: used to copy a file
- date function: used to display a date and time
- halt function: used to switch off the syste
- histry function: used to view what orders have been used
- ifconfig function: used to view information on your network, such as IP address, Mac address, and more.
- ls function: used to view the contents of a directory
- mkdir function: used to create a new directory
- . MV function: to move a file, it can also change the name of a file.
- Nano function: used for text editor
- passwd function: used to use password pwd
- function: used to display the name of the directory you are currently in
- reboot function: used to restart the system/computer functions: restart restart the service that is running.
- RM function: used to delete the file.
- rmdir function : used to remove the Directory
- shutdown function: the same as halt, is used to turn off the system
- start function: used to run a service.
- stop function: used to stop a running service
- sudo functions: run a command as root
- tar: function is used to extract the files with the format * URtar.gz UR*.tgz
- touch function: used to create a new file in an empty
- unzip function: used to extract or parse the file compress in the form of UR*.zip
- who’s function: used to view anyone who is being logged
Maybe a little bit used to Command basic commands in Linux and I will discuss next, the above command can be used for Debian Linux, Ubuntu linux, Linux Centos, Linux Distro or other Time the following if anyone asks what that CLI is a Command Line Interface detail the interface does not provide a graph, either in the form of pictures, Windows or animation-animation that can spoil the user , but only in the form of text that must be typed by the user.