How to change Number Voicemail on iPhone and How to turn off the Voice Mail on the iPhone 7, 6, 5, 4 – iPhone has voice mail feature known as visual voicemail. This feature allows you to view the list of messages on your cell phone and select a message to listen. To retrieve or access your voice messages. You can change the voice mail number 9-digits from default number assigned to the iPhone.
Please follow these steps:
- turn on your iPhone by pressing the “Power” button at the top of the iPhone .
- Press the “phone” icon on your iPhone. This is a green icon with a picture of a telephone headset on it.
- Tap “Keypad” menu under Phone .
- Enter the following code: “. * 5005 * 86 * 123,456,789 # “you can replace” 123,456,789 “with a 9-digit number that you want to assign to your voice messages .
- Press the button “call” your iPhone .
- Call the number 9-digit that you transferred to voicemail and press the “Call” to make sure you’ve actually given a voice mail number. Your iPhone will display a “Voicemail” when calling the number.
How to turn off the Voice Mail on the iPhone
If you are someone who is planning to make international travel, but worry about exorbitant roaming charges, there is a way to disable the voice mail on your iPhone. This process is one that is simple to understand and is sure to be a valuable business. You can choose to incoming calls to the ballot box to the front of your iPhone, or even be able to deactivate voice mail service at all.
1. The first thing you need to do is to activate your iPhone and open home – by sliding a finger on the bottom of the screen. Make sure the battery doesn’t go too low because you don’t want the phone to die half way when going through the process.
3. Write down the number that was provided with your service on a piece of paper on a Word document on your computer.
4. Back home screen your iPhone and search icons for “Settings.” Tap the icon to open it.
7. Press the button in front of the “Call Forwarding” to turn it on. Your phone will ask you to enter the number you want to forward calls. Remember the number you received from the service on the third step. You must enter that number here. Check on a piece of paper or Word document where you write that number to ensure that you do not enter a different number.
8. Next, you need to disable the voice mail. To do this, return to the home screen of your iPhone, find the phone icon on the bottom of the screen and touch. Tap the keyboard icon located at the bottom of the screen that appears for a keyboard that appears on the screen.
9. Type “# 004 #” without the quotes and press the “call”. This will successfully deactivate Your voicemail service.