Here’s three ways Transfer contact from Android to I Phone. If you recently purchased an iPhone and want to replace your old contact, Android will definitely show up for fear of losing all the contacts that are in your old contact Android. Surely you don’t need to be afraid because there are three ways to move your contacts from Android to the iPhone. Following this is the three way:
Method 1: Transfer contacts to Android to iPhone via SIM Card:
This way is one of the simplest forms of transferring contacts to another device.
On your Android device:
- Start the application Contacts
- Click on the menu icon
- Select Import/Export Select
- Import from SIM Card
Remove the SIM your Android Card and Insert to the iPhone. After the SIM Card is inserted:
- Open Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select Import SIM Contacts
Method 2: Transfer contacts Android to the iPhone through Google Mail (Gmail)
Another method that is easy to transfer your contacts to your Android to the iPhone is through Gmail.
From your Android device:
- Point to Settings > Account and Sync
- Select Google and enter your Username Gmail and Password
Then let Android contacts synchronized from either SIM Card or the existing contacts on your device for your Gmail account.
Next on the iPhone, you just need to go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Then, swipe sideways to choose Import to Gmail.
3: transfer contacts, photos, music, and apps from Android to iOS
Apple has recently released the first application called application Move to iOS on Google Play Store. This application can move your data including contacts, photos, messages, applications, and other files to iOS.
- Open Google Play Store
- Search the application Move to iOS and install it
- Then launch the application
- After that, you will be prompted to enter a code which will be sent to your iPhone
- Next open the application on the iPhone, and will get the code to move contacts, photos, files, music from Android to the iPhone
- Back to Android, choose the type of data you want to transfer, such as contacts, music, photos, files.
- After that, you will see a notification that says, “transfer complete. Your data has been copied to your new iPhone. “