Sometimes we often forget to care for eye health. When the eye is included in the five senses in the human body. Without an eye, we can not see the beauty of the world and face the people closest to us. To ensure your eyes stay healthy as we get older, the following are ways of caring for the health of the eye, as reported by Ehow.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.Carrot-laden will beta carotene which is helpful in maintaining eye health. That’s because beta carotene is an antioxidant that may reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses for more than 19 hours. This can lead to permanent eye damage and discomfort in your eyes. Do not wear glasses too long anyway.
- Reduce the use of eye drops. Reduce the wearing of eye drops. Use eye drops to overcome red eye is okay, but only occasionally. If overdone, it even will damage the health of your eyes.
- Use the cucumber. Use the cucumbers for Your eyelids compresses an unused. Put the cold and sliced cucumber gently above the eyelids for 10 minutes before going to bed at night to prevent swelling.
- Wear UV protective sunglasses. Use polarized lenses, not just simply a dark lens. UV protective glasses needed to resist exposure from sunlight.
- Avoid sitting too long in front of the computer. For maintaining eye health, try not to spend too much time in front of a computer screen. It can make tired eyes.
- Wear sunglasses at the right moment. Be sure to wear goggles or other protective eye wear when working around chemicals or places with particulate air is dangerous.
- Don’t read in dim light. For maintaining eye health, avoid reading in dim light can cause eye strain. If your eyes feel tired, stop for a while and rest.
- Do not immediately see the light too bright do not immediately see the light too bright. Don’t focus on your eyes to the Sun, as this may damage your eyes.
- Train your eye and make him to relax. Try focus the eyes on an object that is close to you, an object that is a bit far. Repeat this process a few times. Sit down, place your elbows on the hips, close your eyes and cover the eyes with the palms of your hands. Keep your hands covering your eyes for 10 seconds. Open your eyes and repeat as necessary. Here’s ten ways to maintain eye health. Remember, it is better to prevent than cure.
Take care of your eyes because without it you will not be able to see the beauty of the world.