How to Install PHP5 on CentOS 6 and 7 / 32-64 Bit. How are you all? On this occasion I will write an article about how to install php5 on CentOS. For those of you who want to make a web or install CMS php definitely need much less to install popular cms should definitely install the php module is also required by the CMS itself.
Before installing make sure you guys have put up a repository EPEL on CentOS or REMI on Centos you guys, if you haven’t yet, please look for my article on this blog well! Okay just follow my step by step:
- First install php5 in CentOS with php module is simple or minimal
# yum install php php-mysql php-gd php-pear -y
2. If the install is complete you can find the php modules to another by way of:
# yum search php-
3. The module will appear
4. To install the module type module name phpn stay, such as a php module on cms wordpress, drupal and others then just install the php module.
# yum install php-gd php-ldap php-odbc php-pear php-xml php-xmlrpc php-mbstring php-snmp php-soap curl curl-devel -y
5. If it is, then try all of our tests are already completely installed on CentOS with php how to create a php info file
# vi /var/www/html/info.php
6. Enter the following php script
7. Then restart apache
# service httpd restart
8. Then try to test in the browser by writing a url URhttp://[ip server]/info.php
9. Finished! If it appears a mistake or error please more thoroughly again