install cPanel/WHM VPS/Dedicated Server Centos 6, 7 – For those of you user VPS or dedicated server and want to install from cPanel, the following steps:
1. Open SSH with PUTTY software
2. Disable iptables so that all ports are open, you can type the following command:
# chkconfig iptables off
# service iptables stop
3. Disabling SELINUX (if not deactivated) by way of:
# nano /etc/selinux/config
Later the display will appear as below:
# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
# enforcing – SELinux security policy is enforced.
# permissive – SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
# disabled – No SELinux policy is loaded.
# SELINUXTYPE= can take one of these two values:
# targeted – Only targeted network daemons are protected.
# strict – Full SELinux protection.
4. Install Perl
# yum -y install perl
5. After the steps above you are running, you can already install cpanel.
# cd /home
# wget -N http://httpupdate.cpanel.net/latest
# sh latest
Note:The installation process usually takes 3-6 hours depending on the speed of your internet server/vps. In aim while doing the installation process, use a stable internet connection in order to make the installation process is not interrupted.
5. After the installation process is complete, you can access it via: