How to block SMS messages on Android – I am sure that the vast majority of mobile users have chosen message as one of their favorite methods to communicate with others. It is no wonder most smartphones currently available – including with the Samsung Galaxy S series such as S3, S4, S5, and S6 have provided the default Messaging applications to their users, so users will more easily if they want to send or receive messages on their mobile phone without having to install the application first.
In addition to sending and receiving messages, Messaging application also allows you to block text messages from a specific contact in accordance with the criteria that you specified earlier, the message contains a text block with a particular phrase and can also block text messages from unknown senders. This course will help you to keep your Inbox clean of unwanted text messages or unknown.
How to add or delete a contact in the list to block spam SMS number in android
If you want to block or unblock text messages from a specific contact, you can do so by following the steps below
1. open the application Messaging.
2. Press the Menu button and then select Settings.
3. Scroll down to the settings of the Spam messages (spam settings).
4. check the box next to the setting to enable Spam Blocking text messages.
5. Tap Add to the number of spam (spam Add to numbers).
6. Tap the Add button.
7. Touch the Match criteria. Here you will see four options available, namely:
- Exactly the same as: this option allows you to enter a complete phone number you want to block.
- Starts with: this option allows you to enter the beginning of the phone number that you want to block.
- Ends With: this option allows you to enter the end of a phone number that you want to block. includes: this option allows you to enter a part of No phone you want to block.
8. type a phone number enter the number in the field provided in accordance with the criteria you just select above at step number 7. Or, press the contacts icon to take the contact you want to block from a Log or contacts app.
9. press the Save button.
10. All phone numbers and criteria that have been added will be listed under the Add button.
11. to unblock the blocked phone numbers or criteria, touch and hold the desired phone number or criteria and then select Delete. This will remove the selected blocked numbers or criteria from the list the number of spam.